Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wicks Wacky Wonderful Weather and swim

Another day on the trainer due to the weather. Now I understand why the real riders go to Mediterranean to train during the winter. I felt the vibe though when it got just as humid after an hour straight of ME. The house was a sauna.

On a different note, I felt that it was time for another adventure. Concluding the rafting trip down the flooded drainage ditch the other day just didn't fill that empty hole that is little boy in me. I decided to go for a night dive in the pool. Wetsuit and all I hopped in, lasting for less than thirty seconds I left a trail of ice water on the way to the shower... should've just stuck to rafting...

3 comments:

Chandler said...

I TOLD you, ya poop, that it would be cold. But you never listen!

Anonymous said...

you beezy i heard you broke ur collar bone or something crazy. how are you holding up???

Anonymous said...

good luck in surgery tomarro alex. Best of luck
Kelbs