Monday, January 7, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

I've been busy after returning from Seattle and have had a lack of time to write on this here blog.

But...

A little update-

A new theory... On rainy days do the core of your workout on the trainer. i.e. 2x10' minute ME's on a rainy day should take twenty minutes to do on the trainer... wouldn't we all be lucky if that was how it worked.

Jesse Ride... If it looks like rain stay as close to the parking lot as possible. Cruz the rich neighborhoods in search of the steepest climbs... until your derailleur cable breaks, then spend the rest of the ride paper boying it across the climbs...

Rain (not really an update but a constant) It stinks to ride in the rain and it always destroys my motivation... but here's a shout out to all you guys who push me through it. Especially you pops, thanks for changing my derailleur cable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got some late Christmas presents for ur family...
-David

Anonymous said...

that's my job I guess... next time don't try to shift after the cable breaks. That way I won't have to spend two hours trying to fish the cable head out of the shifter.

pops