Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally got my J back

There was something in the air today in Berkeley, maybe watching to many sprint finishes with Cavendish, or the fact that it was freezing, but I got my J back. The thought of crashing in the finale was stuck in my head, but it didn't seem to bother me anymore. Having fun battling with three other sprinters for Rapinski wheel overcame the thought, I found I really didn't care if I wrecked anymore. Just in time for Nats huh? Anyways ended up fifth, in the field sprint. Lost his wheel on the last lap. Had fun. I kinda like bike racing again.

4 comments:

Robby H. said...

dude, im not goin to nats anymore.

The Staz said...

5th? Field of 6 right?

hahah kidding broski

A W Fo Sho said...

dude, there was like fifty guys. come on.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Alex! Way to get back in the blogosphere! I missed you. AND, I'm glad you got your J back! Can't wait to see you. Keep on racin'!